Solved

How do I use the Deployment check-out for multiple devices to a student

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

We are using the Deployment option in the Rollout Scount app. When I enter a device to be checked out to a student who already has a device it gives me a message, Maximum number of assets ( 1 ) for Student [NAME] are already in service.To continue, please authorize. How do I authorize?

icon

Best answer by SMillsTVSD 26 July 2022, 17:12

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

The checkout screen has a button right there to authorize it when it tells you that. You should be able to click that.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Unfortunately,  mine doesn't.  I am having issues with our system so I'll check back in if it continues.  Thanks for the feedback. Do you have a screenshot to share just to make sure I'm not a dork and missing it.  

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Interesting. It is right there so if it showed you can’t miss it. So something strange is going on with your instance maybe and IIQ support needs to check it out.  See the button in the pic below.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I absolutely do not see that on mine. Support ticket it is. Thanks again for the help!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello SMillsTVSD, that does appear to be a certain technical issue going on with your system. Hopefully, iiQ Support can help get this taken care of. Thank you for the assist, @David Oestreicher!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@SMillsTVSD - Were you able to submit a support ticket to our support team?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@Hannah Bailey I’ve added it to a larger ticket of issues I am having with the Asset system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@SMillsTVSD 
Okay was looking for your ticket to make sure it was currently being looked at. 😁

Also, if the user has multiple devices when checking out, you will have to scroll down to find the Authorize button. Could that possibly be the issue?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@Hannah Bailey thank you! I've been in contact with a ticket that has been "working on, escalated, with vendor" since May 31st. I'm told an update will take place Aug 8th. I have added this to our issues.  Thanks again!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello,

This can be marked as solved as iIQ Techs were able to fix some things in our account.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@SMillsTVSD Glad that our iiQ Tech was able to help. 😆