Question

Share Views to Non-Agents

• 1 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I would like to see a way to be able to share custom views with users who are not agents. For example I I have a list of all the student devices on my campus with their assigned students.  I would like to be able to share that list to the campus secretary without having them set as an agent in Incident IQ. Currently I am not sure how to do this. I have played with the permission settings but I havent found a solution yet. Any Ideas? TIA

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Aviator08 Thank you for submitting your question into our Community.

Unfortunately, you cannot share custom views with any role beside Agent/Admin. You could have your campus secretary in a “limited agent” permissions. This would mean her role is an agent but she does not have the permissions to do anything the agents can do besides what you need them to. I have seen this where people have been allowing their front office people to check out spares for students who forget theirs during the day.

Let me know if you have any more question on this 😄​​

has this been requested as a feature by chance? We have some principals that like to have a list of what devices their staff has been issued and being able to share a view would be much easier than exporting and sharing a spreadsheet we have to update

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@BDALLY 4409aa2 friscoisd Here is the idea thread 😄