Solved

Adding custom software

• 28 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

We recently purchased Schoolpass and I’m trying to add it under “Software / online systems” but I’m unsure how to create a custom piece of software. Any help would be appreciated! 

icon

Best answer by Cozmo03 18 January 2023, 14:24

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bellbradley Thank you for submitting your question! 

Currently, you should be able to add it, head to Administration / Models / Add Model. I have attached a screenshot to help you:

Let me know if this works for you 😄

Badge

hello, thanks for the instruction!

But… how do we select a vendor that is not in the list?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

You have to add the Manufacturer first, you can name it Schoolpass or you can see if they are owned by someone. Add them as the manufacturer first, then you will be able to add them as a software model. Does that make sense?

Badge

yes, thanks Cozmo03!!

I must say the terminology used to setup custom tickets and issues is a bit confusing. the ticket layout structure is difficult to understand.

take care. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@DWeidman 397a4a0 epasd  it takes some time to get the flow going and know their terminology, but I promise it gets easier!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

yes, thanks Cozmo03!!

I must say the terminology used to setup custom tickets and issues is a bit confusing. the ticket layout structure is difficult to understand.

take care. 

The best part is once you get it down, it goes a lot quicker, and you will see why things are the way they are. You will appreciate the software later as it does make our lives easier. Good luck!

Are there written step-by-step instructions on how to add Custom Software?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Are there written step-by-step instructions on how to add Custom Software?

Try this link.

or this one