Solved

Issues with IIQ - Nov 1, 2022

• 1 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

We are having issues with IIQ this morning, it is 8 AM CDT, and we are unable to update tickets or re-assign tickets, anyone else having this issue? The status page looks like everything is fine. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this?

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 1 November 2022, 15:23

View original

7 replies

Badge +1

We are experiencing similar issues at out district.  Changes made to tickets appear to happen but upon refreshing the page the updates are reverted.

Badge

We’re experiencing the same issue. It’s been happening since 7:30 CDT for us. I submitted a ticket to iiQ Support, but who knows if they can actually see it. Reporting a faulty system on a faulty system doesn’t seem like the best idea. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

We seem to be fine over here in the Northeast.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

We seem to be fine over here in the Northeast.

Just rub it in!! :) Glad it's working and not nationwide.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Cozmo03 @arichardson @ryanlehms 

We are currently aware of an issue affecting in ticket updates as well as bulk ticket updates and are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Once the issue is resolved I will updated you immediately.

The status page will be the most updated spot to gather information: http://status.incidentiq.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Good morning Everyone,

Beginning at 8:45am EDT, we identified an issue affecting Azure was causing significant delays when attempting to update tickets. No data was lost during this brief period of delayed display changes.

We have since resolved this issue, and you should see ticket updates processing and displaying without delays as of 9:30am.With that being said, if you continue to experience any issues or have any additional questions or concerns please let us know. We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue and I'm sorry for any disruption you experienced this morning.

Thanks for reaching out and I hope you have a great day and an awesome week!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Thanks for the quick response, it looks like last night’s sugar was still having an effect on your engineers, great work! Thank you. Much appreciated.