Question

how do you know when a ticket has been updated with user notes

• 23 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

in IIQ is there a setting so that I know when a ticket has been updated with notes from the end user? Something like a highlight or something that makes the ticket stand out so I know by just glancing that a ticket has been updated with notes? So far I have to go in the ticket to look to see if they provided notes that I requested. 

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Just a thought... Could you create a rule to change the status to "commented added" when a reply has been made?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@DLikiardopoulos 22023df ocsit Thank you for submitting your question! There are multiple ways to do this!

One way is to have the “When updated field / comment” change the ticket status to a custom status or the next stage in your workflow. 

Another way would be to have the same “When updated field / comment” to email the assigned agent when the requestor submits the ticket. 

I hope this helps 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Kathryn Carter I know this is few months old and it works however when an agent leaves a comment the agent are getting the email that a comment was left. Is there anyway to filter when only a requestor leaves a comment.

Thanks

Ron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@RWatson You can select all requestors, and this should solve your issue. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Kathryn Carter 

Thanks so much! this saves us so many emails when we make a comment. Follow up to this. Is this dynamic so when a new requestor gets added to IQ it will update this list?

Thanks

Ron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@RWatson I am not entirely sure if that is dynamic, but I would assume it will not be and will need to be updated as you add additional users into the system.