Solved

Status Board setup

• 13 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Can anyone point me to a how to for the Status board app via IIQ ?, I would love to set this up but can’t seem to find any documentation so far. 

icon

Best answer by jclark 13 November 2023, 18:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I believe this is what you’re looking for? Most guides for the apps are located in the “Knowledgebase” section of the community and should also show up using the search bar

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ADeLacy 640001e ghsd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 I am glad that @jclark16 was able to provide you with that link. Our knowledge base has all of the information you need to get your apps and systems up and running. 

Thank you @jclark16 for providing that article for them! 

Is there a way for the status board setup, we could like our application such as blackboard/finalsite to pull straight from the vendors status page? So if the vendors site says they are experiencing an outage, it would show on incident iq status page as high? I just need a way for this status page to pull directly from the vendors status page, that would be cool.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MKamp 1176ba5 aledo Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

At this time, you cannot. Here is an idea to upvote and comment on for that functionality