Question

Duplicate Asset Report.

• 26 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

Identifying duplicate assets.

7 replies

Badge

How do I run a duplicate asset report.  I tried running it, by selecting Duplicate Assets (Asset Tag) and by Duplicate Asset (Serial Number).  I tried with value Yes/on and value No and it just spins and never populates. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @PThornhill 297ebe1 denisonisd! I always have a separate view set up for each Duplicate type, one for Serial Number and one for Asset Tag, since typically the duplicate is found in one or the other place.

I have experienced this issue randomly during peak load times. You could try refreshing the page and starting over to create a new view with just one of those options. If that doesnt work, and you are having issues loading views, then you could always reach out to IIQ support - How to get in contact with iiQ Support Team | Community (incidentiq.com).

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@PThornhill 297ebe1 denisonisd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

As @Erica stated that you can create a view by filtering duplicate assets. 

You can always submit a ticket to support, who will be able to deal with them in bulk. Let me know if you have any other questions! 😄

Badge

I did that, but it just spins and never loads.  For HOURS.  I left it running yesterday for 2 hours. I also tried by asset Yes and it did the same.  I don’t know the difference between the Yes and No reports.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@PThornhill 297ebe1 denisonisd If that is the case, go ahead and submit the support ticket - it should not be running for that long. 

Badge

I was able to finally run the report when I came in really early in the morning.  There must have been something causing a huge lag. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@PThornhill 297ebe1 denisonisd I am glad it is working for you now.