Skip to main content

New to the community? Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome to the Incident IQ Community! šŸ„³Ā  šŸŽ‰Ā 

We are pleased to be here with you and have a chance to create an ecosystem where all Incident IQ users can connect, collaborate, share knowledge, and learn from each other.Ā 

This thread is a space for you to share a little more about yourself, your interests, and all the cool iiQ-related things you are up to! Some questions you could answer to get started are below, but please feel free to add anything youā€™d like to your introduction:

• What is your name? šŸ‘‹

• What is your job title and where is your district located? šŸ’»

• How long have you been using Incident IQ? ā°

• What is 1 way Incident IQ has benefitted your job and workflow? šŸ‘

• Anything youā€™d like the community to know about you? šŸ˜Š

• What are you looking for from this community? šŸ”Ž

We look forward to meeting and learning more about you.

157 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@vyvaliceĀ Hi Vivia!! Welcome to the iiQ Community! We are so happy you are here and looking forward to you sharing your valuable insights from you as wellĀ šŸ˜„

Hello! My name is David Natalie, and I work at the Pennsylvania School for the Deaf. Weā€™ve been around for over 200 years in the Philadelphia area offering education to Deaf and Hard of Hearing students throughout Eastern PA. We are currently in onboarding for IIQ, and itā€™s already showing so much promise to streamline many processes we have.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@DNatalie 730c952 pasdĀ WelcomeĀ šŸ‘‹ to our community! We are so glad to hear you are already experiencing the benefits of iiQ. I can't wait to see what else you learn!Ā 

Good morning from northern Vermont!!

My name is Dan and our district is just getting started with IIQ - squeezing ourĀ onboard into 4 weeks (its ok, we have a wizard..)

Technology Coordinator for a small-ishĀ sized elementary school.

IIQ has already been good from my view - having the inventory and helpdesk as one system is going to help.Ā  Better use of past info / actual use of past tickets - seems like the way to go.

Ā 

No questions yet - just my intro :)

Thatā€™s Bodie in the profile pic, heā€™s way too smart.

Ā 

Be well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@DSilver 1402551 lnsdĀ Hi Dan (& Bodie), and welcome to the iiQ Community! Glad you had a successful onboarding and experience so far! Vermont is the only state up that way I have not had a chance to visit yet (we are Atlanta-based). Do you have a favorite mountain up there to climb? The White Mountains are beautiful!Ā 

Hi there!Ā  Iā€™m Ben Sellers and I am an Applications Analyst at Lexington County School District One in sunny South Carolina.Ā  We just implemented IIQ this school year and are impressed with itsā€™ many features.Ā  One question we have is how to provide best ā€œself-serviceā€ to users prior to submitting tickets so they perform their own troubleshooting or be sure they are selecting the correct model\issue...would be curious to hear from others!Ā  Thanks for having me here!

Ā 

Ben

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@JSellers 90bcd3 lexington1Ā Hi Ben! Welcome to the iiQ Community! Here is a thread to check out about adding those custom fields to the tickets:Ā 

Ā