The Incident IQ community just turned 1! šŸ„³

The Incident IQ community just turned 1! šŸ„³
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Weā€™re celebrating our first year of the Incident IQ community! šŸŽ‰

Ā 

We are grateful to have met 8,500+ iiQ users this past year. We can honestly say that this community would not be what it is today without you! Letā€™s take a look back at some of our accomplishments from the last year:

Ā 

šŸ—£ļø Together, weā€™ve created more than 7,500 posts

āœ… Over 465 problems/questions solved or answered

šŸ’” Over 940 ideas submitted

šŸ‘‹ More than 17,000 visitors learned from your contributions & interactions

šŸ† Over 200 badges earnedĀ 

šŸ“ˆ 70+ users have ranked up

šŸ’» 165+ attendees for Open Office Hours

Ā 

We love seeing our community members learn, educate, and network with one another to achieve more with Incident IQ. So letā€™s hear it! Share something youā€™ve learned from the community this past year using the thread below. We will randomly select users from this thread to receive some Incident IQ swag šŸŽ

Ā 

We canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s in store for the next year!

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We also wanted to take a minute to thank some of our members personally for your contributions! You all have made such an impact on the iiQ Community, and we want to make sure you are recognized for your contributions:Ā 

šŸ†Ā Ā @TAndersĀ reached the rank of Mentor, the highest rank so far, with 2094Ā points

šŸ““Ā Ā @davecartyĀ posted the most topics - 33

ā“Ā @Belcher.shaneĀ has 4 solved questions!Ā 

šŸ…Ā @gmaedaĀ has registered for the most office hours

šŸŽ—ļøĀ @bclarkĀ Ā @davecartyĀ &Ā @Cozmo03Ā are tied with 5 badges

ā˜ļøĀ @dshadboltĀ was the first person to register for the iiQ Community

Ā 

Thank you all again, and thank you to all of our community members!

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

šŸ„³Ā šŸ„³Ā šŸ„³Ā šŸ„³Ā  Woohoo!! I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to learn and grow with each of you through the iiQ community. Keep up the awesome thoughts and conversations so our team and other districtsĀ can continue to excelĀ and makeĀ an impact!

Badge +1

IĀ likedĀ seeing how other schools do there assets verification and how often they do it.Ā  Ā As well as how everyone handles the endĀ of year for there device with checking in and checking out.

I really do like the office hours, you learn a lot as well through ideas out.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ashlee433751Ā Love to hear thisĀ feedback! Thank you for joining us and contributing your thoughts, ideas, and best practices!! Looking forward to seeing you at the next OOH on April 12th.Ā šŸ˜„

Userlevel 1
Badge

Congrats on one year - this is such a great resource for our customers!

Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I appreciate the helpfulness and fast responding moderators. Always there quickly and efficiently. What a great community. Users helping users, that's pretty great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@CWhite_iiQĀ Love having you on board!!!Ā 

@Cozmo03Ā Love that you are a part of this community to share your knowledge and wisdom within iiQ!Ā šŸ˜„

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I have participated in many different vendor online communities but none like this. As a recent IIQ adopter it has been huge. Thanks to all who contribute!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I have participated in many different vendor online communities but none like this. As a recent IIQ adopter it has been huge. Thanks to all who contribute!

Agreed Ben. This has been a very pleasant experience here with IIQ!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Happy One Year Anniversary to this INCREDIBLE community!!Ā šŸŽ‰ Thank you toĀ allĀ of our community contributors for the thoughtful and helpful exchange of knowledge.Ā Your impact is instrumental! This has been a great year and can not wait to see this community continue to grow and continue to learn from each other.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I love the fact that this community is so active. Every time I have an idea or a question, thereā€™s a good chance itā€™s already been posted/answered! I also love how the community managers are so active in here as well. Glad to be part of the journey!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jclark16Ā We are so thankful you are here! Thank you for being so active in our community as wellĀ šŸ˜„

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I love coming here to see what others are implementing at their districts, itā€™s given me a ton of new ideas that have helped us a lot.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Personally I like seeing that other people think of the same ideas as us and lets us know we are on the right track. Also Happy Anniversary!

Userlevel 1
Badge

It is so helpful to be able to help one another with tech knowledge for the challenges that we all face, being in a K-12 Technology environments. Happy Anniversary!

Userlevel 1
Badge

What a great community to be a part of!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Love the ability to search for answers quickly in this community!Ā Ā 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am so grateful for Community, it has been a great resource for my school districts!Ā šŸŽ‰

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

What an AWESOME Community, and I am so happy to be part of the collaboration!! I love to see how the community assists one another, givesĀ advice, provides information, and shares ideas!! Happy Anniversary!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Happy 1 year Community!
Thank you to everyone for making it fantastic!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Happy 1 year Community! So proud of how much you have contributed to Incident IQ and our districts in such a short time.Ā I amĀ thankful to have this resource for not only myself but to better assist my districts! Thank you for all you do!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Love being a part of such a great community! happy to see where IIQ goes from here!! Happy anniversary IIQ community!Ā 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Weā€™re celebrating our first year of the Incident IQ community! šŸŽ‰

Ā 

We are grateful to have met 8,500+ iiQ users this past year. We can honestly say that this community would not be what it is today without you! Letā€™s take a look back at some of our accomplishments from the last year:

Ā 

šŸ—£ļø Together, weā€™ve created more than 7,500 posts

āœ… Over 465 problems/questions solved or answered

šŸ’” Over 940 ideas submitted

šŸ‘‹ More than 17,000 visitors learned from your contributions & interactions

šŸ† Over 200 badges earnedĀ 

šŸ“ˆ 70+ users have ranked up

šŸ’» 165+ attendees for Open Office Hours

Ā 

We love seeing our community members learn, educate, and network with one another to achieve more with Incident IQ. So letā€™s hear it! Share something youā€™ve learned from the community this past year using the thread below. We will randomly select users from this thread to receive some Incident IQ swag šŸŽ

Ā 

We canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s in store for the next year!

Iā€™ve been an IIQ admin for 2 years now! Support is amazing! We use the rules and custom fields engines extensively in our district! I canā€™t imagine a more robust ticketing and inventory system!...AND, I Want some IIQ SWAG!!!!!! ā€œBout Time!! My Turn! :-)

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I am so very happy to be a part of this community, I could not ask for a better support system!Ā 

Happy Anniversary! This is an amazing resource for users. Thank you for the incredible support!