Solved

Change the time iiQ Syncs with Azure

• 19 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

With all of our automation software running at full tilt first thing in the morning, we would like to have iiQ pull from Azure at about 8:45 AM instead of 4:00 AM. Right now it is pulling so early that it’s not getting updated information from Azure for the day we are entering into.  We need a way to time our updates and syncs so that nothing is left behind waiting for the next day.

The question here being, is there a way to do this currently?

icon

Best answer by Jessica Adkins 21 April 2022, 16:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Not that i’m aware of, but I agree it would be nice if it could be scheduled. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

On top of having a way to schedule a different time, it would also help to be able to select multiple times for this to run.  We have alot of automations that run a various times but we normally insert new hires into AD within a couple of hours after they are entered in our HR system however we have to wait a full 24 hours before we can assign them a device because their account doesn’t get created until the Azure sync runs in IIQ.  It would be awesome to run it twice a day so there would only be around a 4 - 8 hour delay in this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@Zane Groven, ask and you shall receive! We can set it up on the backend per district. The support team has submitted a ticket to change the sync time for your district to 8:45 AM. You should see the change in a day or two.

@mcsdwes Unfortunately you can only run one scheduled sync at this time. You do have the option to run it manually, but I understand wanting it to be automated. This would be a great addition to Idea Exchange: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Jessica Adkins Thank you for this info.  How would I request to have my azure sync scheduled for a 8 a.m. each day?  

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Absolutely, @Belcher.shane! You can contact support directly to request the change of your azure sync. Click on the Help tab in the top of your district’s app and scroll to the bottom on the fly-out to select the “Report an Issue” button.