Solved

Fees and Payment management

Badge +1

Do you have plans for improving the fees and payment app?

Invoicing for multiple charges in one screen, same for adjustments and payments.

a drop down to select multiple people for invoice copies instead of entering all the email address would cut down on mistakes and time entering.

The users name to auto populate in the name section of the invoice instead of the invoice number.

A payment and fees summary on the dashboard screen with balance due, balance paid and adjustments, with the ability to see the invoices as well.

I’m not sure how many people use this app but we do a large amount of invoices through out the school year. Efficiency would make it much quicker. Thank you for reading and commenting.

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 29 May 2024, 19:28

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 @KATeague 

Here are a few ideas for you to follow, upvote, and comment your use case: 

Badge +1

Do you have plans for improving the fees and payment app?

Invoicing for multiple charges in one screen, same for adjustments and payments.

a drop down to select multiple people for invoice copies instead of entering all the email address would cut down on mistakes and time entering.

The users name to auto populate in the name section of the invoice instead of the invoice number.

A payment and fees summary on the dashboard screen with balance due, balance paid and adjustments, with the ability to see the invoices as well.

I’m not sure how many people use this app but we do a large amount of invoices through out the school year. Efficiency would make it much quicker. Thank you for reading and commenting.

I am not looking to add parents to invoice/statement emails, I am asking to be able to add bookkeepers.

Currently I have to look up the bookkeepers email and manually add it in.(our emails are crazy long) 

I want a way to attached the BK to the email.  Being able to have an email drop down so I can select the staff members who should be included. We have a person at each school who handles student invoices with parents and they prefer to print them.

Badge +1

I need to be able to attach other staff members to the invoice/statement emails. I am not asking about the parents. A drop down email list at the email point would be very helpful.  Is there a way to make that happen? Our bookkeepers need to be attached to invoices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@KATeague Thank you for clarifying. If you were adding 1 person, I would suggest performing a bulk action by adding the bookkeeper to the invoice. 

As for the ideas, it would be a great way to add the bookkeeper automatically. Please add your feedback there. 

Badge +1

In the “additional email addresses” box - could a drop down be added that is attached to our email contact list?

That is what I am suggesting.  I know I can manually add email address, our addresses are rather long so the ability to select from a drop down would be a time saver and much easier.

Yes, having an option to add the bookkeeper as a user so the email would automatically send them a copy would also be fabulous

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@KATeague So, thinking about this, you could automatically send an email to your bookkeeper via rules engine. The parent email would need to be an idea: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas/pull%2Dparent%2Demail%2Dcontact%2Dfrom%2Dcustom%2Dfield%2Dand%2Dadd%2Dto%2Dfine%2Dinvoice%2Dand%2Demail%2Dnotifications%2D3502

As for the rule, they would not receive the same notification as the student, but you could add your variable data points for her to have the ticket and asset number with the ticket that has a fee. She would get an email if the balance is greater than Zero. Is this something that could work? 

Badge +1

That sounds great but I have 23 different bookkeepers?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@KATeague you would then need to create a rule for each bookkeeper based on location or grades they serve.