Skip to main content

I’m using the Incident IQ iOS mobile app (version  3.9.4.24082901) on an iPhone running iOS 18. I’ve configured notification settings properly as described in the KB article, but I do not receive any notifications on my phone. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions? Thanks.

Yes, I’ve stopped receiving notifications on my iphone/watch as well. This seems to have started about a week ago.  iPhone 11 on iOS 18.  I was receiving notifications when I was on 18 beta release.

@FIPPOLITO 353d936 pway Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

This has been reported to our team for further investigation. It sounds like the ISO update shows will need to adjust something on the back end. I will let you know when I get any additional information. Thank you for your patience and feedback. 

iPhone 14 on iOS 17.6.1; mobile app is on 3.9.4.24083001.

Thirding that I’m also not receiving notifications on my mobile app for a few weeks now, and I’m starting to miss important tickets. Deleted and reinstalled the app already, notifications are turned on within the iPhone general settings for the app.

@DTuttle 873849a georgetownisd I have not received an additional update from our team. I will let you know if I hear anything! ​​​​​​

I just wanted to follow up and say our team has noted this issue, and it is on the DEV team’s radar to get it fixed. I do not have a timeline yet, but I wanted to give you an update. 😄