Question

API - Get all Devics (Sort by Asset Tag)

• 30 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I am trying to get a list of all my assets by Asset Tag, but I can’t seem to build the proper URL to get a list of my assets, trying the documentation here.

I CAN get data from other endpoints like  /services/assets/stats/locations and /services/assets/types, so I think my SiteID and Auth Token values are fine, but I can’t seem to list assets.

Specifically, what value do I need to put after the “/of/” in the url?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @BLevien 3901dca seaburyhall Thank you for submitting your question to our Community.

This question would be best answered by our Support team and I would suggest sending this their way. 😄

Badge

Hi @BLevien 3901dca seaburyhall Thank you for submitting your question to our Community.

This question would be best answered by our Support team and I would suggest sending this their way. 😄

I was able to eventually figure it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@BLevien 3901dca seaburyhall Glad to hear it! Please share what you did to fix this for someone else who has a similar problem. 😄

Any chance we can get the name of ID which seems to be dynamically pasted in the URL? Otherwise, I’ll just brute force my way through the hundreds of IDs... one of them should stick.