Skip to main content

We provide day loaners for chromebooks when students forget theirs, but want a way to disable the spare when it’s not returned by end of day.  It was suggested I create a spare pool specifically for this which I have done and now want to test.  It is named TL Chromebook Day Loaners and I put four spares in it to test.  I create the below rule for assets to disable the device in the pool if it has a owner since it would be checked out to someone.  so far nothing.  Any thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated.

I updated the rule but it still will not fire

@ebloomfield33 Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

It looks like our asset on a schedule rules are being looked into by our Development team. I have added your district to our internal ticket and will let you know of any updates I am made aware of. 

@Kathryn Carter whatever the dev team is looking into, does that also apply to on a schedule rules for users? We have one that hasn’t run since the end of May - I’m just now realizing it.

@jclark that has not been confirmed but if you have a scheduled rule not running, I would suggest a ticket to support to see if this is correlated. 

@jclark that has not been confirmed but if you have a scheduled rule not running, I would suggest a ticket to support to see if this is correlated. 

Hello Kathryn,  Has there been any updates on this issue?  thank you

@ebloomfield33 It looks like the fix went out this weekend. Are you still experiencing this? 

@ebloomfield33 It looks like the fix went out this weekend. Are you still experiencing this? 

I will have to test and let you know