Solved

Assets Map - Linking by Room

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I tried to do a search on this and couldn’t find an answer.

If I pin my rooms on the Interactive Map, would assets which are already located in that Room be pinned automatically or do I have to pin each asset to the room manually even though the asset has an assigned Room already?

That was my initial request during the first stages of the Maps planning with IIQ team.

icon

Best answer by TAnders 22 May 2024, 19:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Also, I don’t see “Unmapped” filter that was described in the tutorial post by Layla. It makes it hard to keep scrolling up and down while mapping rooms and assets

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Found an issue with the Mapped and Unmapped filters to be available only to Facilities module and not Technical. Can these be made available for Tech side please?

Badge

Thank you for bringing this our attention.  Currently it does appear in the Facilities Module and we are looking to add the filter to the Ticketing Module. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

When I saw this released I assumed the purpose was for our agents or admins to pin where the room is on the map, and that would then pull in all the assets on hover/click. That would be a much better use of this feature. Having to manually add all the assets to the rooms would take an insurmountable amount of work for any district. 

Aside from that, the interface itself was so slow it made me want to not ever look at it again, there was a solid 10-20 second delay from adding a pin to being able to do anything else after that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the feedback @TAnders