Skip to main content

Does anyone know if the batch unlinking process is not working properly? I have carts listed as assets in our system. I have linked all the chromebook assets to each cart they are assigned to. We are deploying new chromebooks so I want to unlink the old chromebook assets from the carts. When I select them all and choose Unlink from asset it only will only unlink 1 or 2 and not the whole list that I have selected. I have had to run the batch unlink process multiple times to get all assets unlinked from the cart. It was faster to choose each asset and click the unlink button next to it when all was said and done.

@msaraceno Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

At this time, you cannot batch-unlink assets from each other. However, this is a great idea for our Idea Exchange. This is an idea similar but not exactly the same: 

Sorry I meant to say it's a Bulk Operation not a Batch-unlink. It’s available under the Linked Assets tab for an asset (ie a Cart) when you have multiple assets selected. It shows that it is running the Bulk operation on all assets that are selected but most of the time it only unlinks 4-5 assets at a time even if you have more selected. So it doesn’t seem to be working properly.

@msaraceno Thank you for clarifying! This would best be handled by our support team in that case.