Solved

Deleted Assets

• 29 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

When an asset is deleted does it stay in the deleted assets or does it get removed after so much time? Are the items permenantly there or do they go away after a set number of days? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Erica 29 February 2024, 20:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@CRoth 77076eb olsd - Yes! Assets that are deleted remain in the Deleted Assets tab. From what IIQ support had informed me, there is also no limit to the number of assets that your district is able to delete and store in the Deleted Assets section! Any assets that are moved to this section will remain in the Deleted Assets section unless the asset is asked to be permanently deleted or the record is restored. Hopefully this helps!

Badge

Excellent! I appreciate the information. Do you know how we can permenantly delete something - do we contact IQ if we want to do that? We haven’t been able to locate any way to permanently delete items ourselves.

Thanks again!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@CRoth 77076eb olsd - No problem!! That would need to be a request to IIQ to have an asset(s) permanently deleted. 

Badge

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@CRoth 77076eb olsd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 I am so thankful that @Erica was able to jump in here for you with your answer!