Solved

First day of Storage Tracking

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I feel like I'm spamming the place with questions right now 🤦‍♂️ 

We used storage tracking for the first time today. Overall it seems to work well but we did come up to an odd scenario.

If the page refreshes, or if you open a partial box, it does NOT seem to recognize that the box has been partially used.

For example, I have a box named WHS 1 with 10 slots that are full (see screen shot). 

If I go to batch check out and tell it I'm doing box WHS 1  it does NOT show that those 10 slots are already full. 

It seems to us since I picked an existing box it should show those slots as unavailable? I poked around site options but didn’t see anything. Has anyone else had experience with this.

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 10 May 2023, 17:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Please tell us, “Its You, not IIQ” type of situation and we are doing something wrong. 😀 Would love yo have a simple fix for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bclark @Cozmo03 This is going to sound silly, but have you checked to make sure the location of the box is the same for both instances? I just tested this, and I could not replicate it. Could you provide asset numbers to check in so I can test on your site? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

That was it. We were thinking it was just box/slot but it’s really location/box/slot. That helps. @Cozmo03 says “good job for figuring out our brains, but you should also be scared”

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Cozmo03 @bclark I am terrified but also honored! Glad I could help. 

Talk to you at Office Hours 😄

PS - Y’all got to update to the new left nav 😂