Skip to main content

I would like to run a list of all items in assigned in a spare pool.  I’m not seeing anything in Assets or the Spare Pool manage page.

What you see might depend on your permissions in iiQ. Are you able to view assets?

If so, an Asset View with the filter of “Spare Pool: Name” might be what you need. Screenshot of mine below.

I can see all assets, create them as well as create pools and manage them.  I don’t seem to have the spare pool filter.

@DAnkney 3834d85 sbac Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I am following up on this for you as we have an internal ticket open about missing sparepool filters. 

I still am unable to see this filter.  What is the permission level I need to be able to see this?

Figured it out.  Its not a Filter to apply.  I have to select the group in the main asset explorers page then it automatically lists the items in that group.

@DAnkney 3834d85 sbac Glad you were able to pull that report for yourself. 😄

Our internal tickets have been closed, and the issue is resolved. If you are still experiencing this, please submit a ticket to our Support Team. 😄