Solved

Managing Toner

• 8 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

We have switched printer companies and will be stocking toner differently.  I would love to be able to manage that inventory within IncidentIQ.  Then be able to run a report monthly to replenish supplies.   Both being able to tie specific toner to printer to also manage usage across campus.

I do not see that is is supported currently.

Any creative workflows?

icon

Best answer by Jessica Adkins 11 April 2022, 21:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@Elizabeth Preston great question! You will be able to manage the inventory more easily with our latest enhancement of Parts - which we are currently rolling out to districts in the coming weeks. You can learn more about it here: 

You will be able to track specific toners for the printers and set up rules to alert you when it’s time to re-order. You will also be able to pull analytics and reporting on your parts inventory as needed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

We started using the new parts feature this week and so far so good, it is definitely not perfect yet, but a HUGE upgrade from before. There will be some legwork in getting rules set up and parts entered, but once it is set up, your site agents will be happier to be able to manage them more easily. My favorite part is the ability to store the actual item number from the website the purchasing staff needs to order, eliminates the need for back and forth communication for toners.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@TAnders We are so glad you like the upgrade! As always, if you feel it is missing something, hop on over to idea exchange 😁 and let us know if you have any questions.