Solved

multiple assets at the same time

Badge

Is there a way to assign multiple assets to one person within the same step? Could their be an option of “multiple assests”? I am finding that I am havnig to restart the process over for each assest that I am assigning a kid. I would like to be able to bring up this screen and scan all items to add.

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 27 February 2024, 16:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @kaylee.coleman, Currently, there is not a way to assign multiple assets within this view. This would be a great idea within the Idea Exchange- https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @kaylee.coleman I am circling back to your question and wanted to see if you could try scanning multiple assets and then use batch actions to check out. Please let me know if this works for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@kaylee.coleman I wanted to follow up on this question. You can assign multiple devices to a user at one time in various ways. 

First, you can use the rapid scan to scan multiple assets into the system and then bulk assigns them to the user.

Second, you can use rollout scout to scan each item assigned to that user. 

Finally, you are able to set info within a custom view of those assets if you already have them grouped together.