Question

Printing Asset Labels

• 17 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

We are in process of getting started using incident IQ. I am having a heck of a time getting the label printing process together. I have a Dymo 450Turbo and I cannot find a nice, durable label to use. Does Incident IQ have a durable laminated label they sell? 

Thank you

Kathy 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@KNew 3072840 butlertech 

We are actually gathering information with our users about this topic. Check out this thread to see what our other community members are using! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@KNew 3072840 butlertech 

We do not sell any laminated labels. We are gathering as much feedback in the survey Kathryn posted above. 

Here is an idea in our idea exchange that you can vote for label templates: 

Badge

Is there a way to print more than one asset label at a time? Can you print a batch of labels?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@LMaher 590348d cumberland You can! Here is the guide to show you how it is done 

Is there a way to bulk print labels and print more than one on a sheet?

We are using Incident IQ for instrument inventory and I am printing my labels and putting them into luggage tags. Right now it’s very time consuming because the default is only one asset tag per sheet. I’m wondering if there is a way to change this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@VLACY 87fe7f caddoschools Thank you for your question and feedback on this! 😄

If you can print asset tags in bulk. Select multiple assets, select more and print asset labels. There is an example within this thread:

Here is another idea for you to add your thoughts on creating an easier way to print asset tags.