Solved

Report on all assets with associated tickets

• 28 September 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Is it possible to create a view/report of all assets that are linked to tickets?

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 3 October 2022, 15:05

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mcarrigan Thank you for submitting your question. 

I went to Tickets and created a new view with Open Tickets and Has Assigned Devices as the filters. Then, hit the hamburger in the corner and export your information. You can choose which columns are going to be on the report, too! 

I attached a screenshot. I hope this helps 😄

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks.  That gives me open tickets for users who have an assigned device so the view includes tickets that do not have an asset linked to the ticket.  What if I want to take the user out of it and just see a view of all of our assets that appear on tickets?  That way I could see, for instance, the history of an iPad through its associated tickets regardless of how many users that iPad has had.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mcarrigan I went in and added open ticket and selected all the assets. This should give you a list of assets with open tickets!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

That only allows me to choose the first 100 assets.  Is there any way to do the same thing for all assets?  We have 13000+ iPads.  I’d like to be able to run a create a view of all the iPads that have tickets.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mcarrigan If you scroll to the bottom, you should have multiple tabs to shuffle through, as well as being able to change the amount you can see on one page .

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mcarrigan I have found another way that could allow you to see more of the iPads if you are still not able to pull more than 100. 

Head to Assets / Asset Attribute/ Has Open Tickets, this should give you the ability to look past 100. I have attached a screenshot for reference:

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

That’s what I was looking for!  Thank you.  I added a column “tickets” to the view so that I can see associated tickets.  I appreciate your help!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Edited: I guess I never knew there was a whole different view area under tickets. So I’ve found the following section. @Kathryn Carter

However I can’t quite figure out how to get a number of tickets per asset ID / serial number… Looking for a way to get a count of how many tickets each device has/had? This would be useful to say, this device has 10 tickets, it should be replaced.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@BCHSJAnderson Thank you for replying in this thread. 

Unfortunately there is not a way to filter by the number of tickets per asset, unless you go by each device individually. You can submit this idea into our Idea Exchange: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas