Skip to main content

When I click on a user it shows no assets assigned to them.  If I check the asset tag it shows it is asigned though.

When working in a ticket and I go to select asset it shows no asetts in the room.

IIQ has been very unreliable for the past few weeks.

@bwilkerson Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I reached out to Richard, your CSM, to get in contact with you. I hope this helps! 

@bwilkerson Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I reached out to Richard, your CSM, to get in contact with you. I hope this helps! 

Thank you.  The issue happens randomly where the data does not show up.  I was able to recreate it this morning and sent Richard some screen shots.  

We are also seeing the issue.  I will submit a support ticket but guessing we are not the only ones effected.

@bwilkerson Perfect, he will be running point with Support on this one for you!

@RLuxton 840e5d8 bps101 Go ahead and submit that ticket to support and it will be grouped with this thread to be worked on. 

We are having the same issue and this was the response I got: Hello Christine, I hope you're doing well! You'd need to begin typing out the Asset Tag or Serial Number of the assets for options to begin to populate in searches. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Best Regards, J.S

We have always had the assets populate when the person is attached to the ticket.  

We are having the same issue and this was the response I got: Hello Christine, I hope you're doing well! You'd need to begin typing out the Asset Tag or Serial Number of the assets for options to begin to populate in searches. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Best Regards, J.S

We have always had the assets populate when the person is attached to the ticket.  

This is not very promising for their support.  I have noticed that other times assets don’t show up like when you click select asset and it would normally show assets assigned to the user who submitted the ticket or assets that are in the room/area the ticket was submitted for.   Is this what you are referring to?

Something is not right with their database or something.

When we go to select an asset on a ticket...the ticket submitters devices are not showing up like they used to.  For example I attached a student to a ticket, and he is assigned 2 devices.  When you go to Select the Asset...nothing shows up.  So we have to get out of the ticket, find which device it is and then come back and actually type in the asset tag number.

What is the ticket number @christine214 @bwilkerson? I will follow up with our support team. 

@christine214 A few details would help me recreate the issue:

1. What stage in the ticket submission process is this occurring?
  2. Is this for just teachers or students as well? 

What is the ticket number @christine214 @bwilkerson? I will follow up with our support team. 

I just submitted a ticket that included a screenshot of the issue.

Ticket #  23927

Ticket is already created.  It’s when you go to Select the Asset within the ticket that nothing pops up anymore.  The devices assigned to the user (staff or student0 used to show up.  Now nothing.  See attached pic.  Student name is blacked out for privacy.

@christine214 Thank you for the additional details. I have escalated this to our development team. I will provide you with updates as I receive them  😄

@bwilkerson @christine214 @RLuxton 840e5d8 bps101 A fix was released this weekend. Please submit a ticket to support if you continue to experience this. 

Make sure you all have List Users permissions and/or List Assets in order to see those populate!

yeah I am an administrator so I have those permissions.  Still doesn’t show up but my ticket with support is still open “Waiting on Vendor”  and was escalated to the dev team

yeah I am an administrator so I have those permissions.  Still doesn’t show up but my ticket with support is still open “Waiting on Vendor”  and was escalated to the dev team

Same here. Occasionally I’ll see the list as I’m typing the asset tag, but it doesn’t stay visible like it should.

This is obviously still an issue, but noticed that with an already created ticket with a user with devices checked out to them, when we attempt to link there asset in the ticket under device category, the “Which asset is this related to?” prompt gives me only my devices as a choice.  Strange as I am not the creator or even a follower on the ticket and it has nothing to do with my devices checked out to me.  It is a significant amout of work to go back, look up the user, and write down their asset to then go back and type the asset number at the Search Assets prompt, when it should just populate their assets.

Is there a resolution for this coming soon?

@Mikezinkil I’ve had a ticket open with iiQ support for a while. The below is what I was told on 10/17/24 regarding the issue:

I wanted to provide an update on this ticket. Our development team has moved this ticket to the ready-to-release stage of repair. This means that the fix for this issue should go out on our next release date. As soon as I have a release date, I will let you know. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.  

Thank you for that update @AMeyer Greendale Schools 😄