Skip to main content

Trying to figure out printer settings for our Dymo 450 turbo using 1”x3.5” durable labels. The test label I used seems high and not centered. When I choose print it opens up a regular print window not a Dymo one. The regular print window doesn’t have Dymo labels listed. Any suggestions to a new user would be great. 

Hi @Robert PomeroyThank you for your question. You may have already completed some of the steps below, but here are some suggestions for printing asset labels:

First, install Dymo Connect as the label printer. Then set the Dymo as the default printer by going to Devices>Printers & scanners>Select a printer>Manage>Set as default. 

Next, for the actual printer settings, the default label size is 1-1/8" x 3-1/2", so you may have to add a margin at the top which you should be able to do in the app or in the printer settings through the printer settings menu within Window. I hope this helps.

Reesa,

thank you for the response. I will try those. Sorry for the delay in responding, we had all day in-service and I didn’t get to check to see if there were any responses. 

Robert

@Robert Pomeroy, I hope the above helps!