Skip to main content

I no longer see the option in the JAMF app to push data from IIQ to JAMF. Is this no longer a feature, or am I missing a setting?

@MLogan 540aba1 shermanisd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

Where are you looking for this button? If you look within the manage app settings, there is the Push Data button on the overview page. 

Sorry, I described the missing feature incorrectly. Mapping custom values from JAMF under general settings, there is no longer an option to map values from IIQ to JAMF. This option was there a couple weeks ago, but I no longer see it.

@MLogan 540aba1 shermanisd Our team has identified this and escalated it as a bigger issue. I have opened an internal ticket and will provide you additional information I am given. 

Any progress on this? We really depend on it….

@Alex N Nothing yet ,but I did ask for an escalation on your behalf. Hopefully the team will get back to me soon. 

@Alex N Just to give you an update, our team has prioritized this fix! Hopefully, we will get more information on the release soon but it is being worked on!! 😄