Question

Is anyone getting their Mosyle Integration syncing to IIQ?

• 19 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I saw that @austin.thomsen had a recent ticket on this similar thing but yet ours is a bit different.  I have had a ticket in since January 10th on our sync with IIQ and Mosyle.  It has not been working since January 5th.  I have gotten little to no response other than it is being looked into by the dev team so I was just wondering if any others are having the same issue or not?  We have had it setup and syncing for other a year and did not make any changes. 

Thanks  

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@angiejaeger Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

I have followed up with our support team, and there should be a follow-up communication this week. Thank you for your continued patience on this. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are experiencing the same issue.  Mosyle has not synced for the past 13 days.  We have reached out to support and have not heard back. Please make this available to ‘upvote’ if that is what is needed to get some attention on this. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

FYI we are in the same boat again and have submitted a ticket and gotten a more information as recently as today that it is being looked into further.  We have also engaged Mosyle support.  

Ours has not been syncing again since April 16 2024. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@angiejaeger That is when ours stopped syncing, April 16 2024. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AHollon 7301637 asdk12 @angiejaeger Do y’all have a ticket number with support I can follow up with? I am happy to check on this for you. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@AHollon 7301637 asdk12 Yes same as us.  

@Kathryn Carter I also talked with Emily Staph today and she was going to also esclate it.  The ticket is #313522

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Kathryn Carter I believe ours is #8070

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AHollon 7301637 asdk12 @angiejaeger Following those tickets! I will let you know when I know more information. 😄