Stream Deck plugin for custom dashboards

• 20 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

has anyone though about using the API to develop a Stream Deck plugin for a “ticket ticker” of sorts? I’ve got a StreamDeck-XL that i use for tons of things at home and i just recently bought the smaller one for my PC at the office and had a hairbrained idea of having a ticket dashboard profile that would show the number of tickets for each of our locations on the various buttons. i’m curious to see if anyone else has a similar idea

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@BDillingham 803fb64 mabankisd This is a very interesting workflow. I would love to hear more! This sounds like a @MattHenry workflow. 😄

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I am working on throwing together a dashboard that lists the open unclaimed tickets on a website. Sounds similar though I haven’t developed for a steam deck before.

Do note, the API documentation is either outdated or was written completely wrong. So, most of what I figure out I do by looking at the developer window network tab while using the site. But what you are wanting to build sounds technically possible.

Badge

yeah, i ran into the same issue with the documentation. mildly frustrating for sure. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MattHenry @BDillingham 803fb64 mabankisd Which documentation are y’all referring to? Would love to update or help make it clearer for y’all. 😄

Badge

@Kathryn Carter the one i’ve been using is the one linked in the Developer tools section under the Developer Resources box. here’s the link: https://incidentiq.api-docs.io/
If there’s another documentation source that’s better i would love to hear about it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@BDillingham 803fb64 mabankisd Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but here is some API documentation we have in Community. If the documentation in the Dev tools needs to be updated, I can work with our team to get a different link OR update the information. 😄 API is a bit above my understanding, but willing to help as much as I can!