Question

Use Filewave Data Instead of Google Data

• 10 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello! 

We are currently creating audit policies using Google data for automatic verification in our Chromebooks. However, we would like to expand this to include our other devices, such as Windows and Mac. Specifically, we want to know how to use Filewave data for auto verifications.

Currently, we only see the option to use Google Devices. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on in order to see the option for Filewave? Thank you.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Shayne Ramirez Thank you for submitting your question. 

When you head to “Apps / Manage,” open your filewave settings. You can set up a verification via those app settings! 😄

I hope this helps!! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello! I see that option, and I have set up a verification profile through FileWave. However, when choosing which platform's data to use for the actual verification, FileWave is not an option. Only Google Data is there to choose from.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Shayne Ramirez Thanks for reaching out about this. Are you able to assign the models that are being brought over from Filewave? If so, you should be able to pull the Filewave assets for verification. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello! I spoke with @Hannah Bailey at a Lunch & Learn & it seems that this feature (of using FileWave login data) is not yet available for automatic verifications.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This is a much needed feature I would love to see!

Badge

This is a much needed feature I would love to see!

Agreed, this would be fantastic to see!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Shayne Ramirez & @daniel.lopez @FakeSR 

Good News - we are working on this feature. I will keep you updated on when it is available to work with audit manager 😄