Question

Analytics for Stale Triggers

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

The time is coming up for the need for the Analytics Explorer and I am having a hard time trying to get analytics on “Tickets that triggered the stale rules” that we have set up. When I use the “Is Stale” filter, it only gives me open tickets, not ones that may have been closed but triggered the stale rules while they were open. 

Is there a way to filter that out to get a solid report? 

Originally I set the rule to add a “Tag” to any ticket that triggered it, but that caused the ticket to no longer be stale since a Tag was added to it, so I can’t use that to get the info.

Ideally I would like a way to get a view/analytic report By Agent, ticket counts of how many triggered our stale rules (and even more ideally, specific rules, because I have multiple levels set up at different intervals). 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders Thanks for submitting your question. 

I used the filter “Ticket State / Closed & Open” to include both open and closed tickets that are stale! 

If you filter by days stale & both open and closed tickets, it should give you the analytics you are looking for. 

I hope this helps 😄

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

That didn’t work, it shows all tickets still, regardless of if they were stale or not under the analytics engine. It’s even showing me a ticket that was opened, worked on, and closed just from yesterday when I have the stale filter set to >3 days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders I spoke with our product team and they said to submit this to our Idea Exchange because we are unable to filter in the past collectively. Sorry I do not have better news 😔

https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas