Skip to main content

I’m a visual leaner and I love watching videos. I don’t mind the how-to guides but I like to watch what I’m learning in action. I don’t want to read every one’s comments if I don’t know what I’m supposed to do! Are there full videos of how to for Importing Parts and Inventory? I want to watch a video first to see how I can apply it to my job. Is there a web page with only videos? I went on YouTube but the videos are only a minute or two minutes long. I started the academy program for new employee but I don’t like the short videos and then read then a video and so forth. I’ve been working in my position for a month now and I have a lot to learn for IIQ. Also, If you make a a section for new employees basics. All the information provided is good but overwhelming! 

Hey @DPadilla 6308d7c besd 

The Academy is the best place to find how to videos. Here is a lesson with a video around importing parts: https://learn.incidentiq.com/topic/importing-part-list/

I agree with @DPadilla 6308d7c besd - Many people learn so much faster by being able to actually see the process in a video. The videos in The Academy are great. Unfortunately, there are only a limited number of topics available.

It would be great to see an expanded library in The Academy. I came into community looking for a info on the new Quick Tickets feature. I tried creating a new quick ticket by reading the written instructions, but got stuck when trying to limit who can see the ticket. I clicked “view users”, then selected my users… then nothing. I can’t figure out how to save them as the selected viewers. If I had been watching a video, I think my question would have been answered. 

@dbreault Thank you for your feedback. We are working on getting the Academy updated for you! Be on the lookout for updates! 😄

Thank you for considering my feedback. It could be that I’m so use to finding whatever I need on YouTube and when I find the video I’m looking for I watch the video (gives me an option to fast forward the parts that don’t pertain to me or I can rewind to understand it a little better) or watch a short or subscribe to the community to be involved with others. Maybe this is why I find the the Zoom videos or the self-pace vidoes/reading articles difficult for me. I’m looking forward to what your team comes up with. 

The new Incident IQ Academy is up and running with new courses and various ways to engage with the lessons and even become certified! I hope this helps!

https://community.incidentiq.com/product%2Dupdates/the%2Diiq%2Dcertification%2Dprogram%2Dis%2Dnow%2Davailable%2D4168