Solved

Forcasting abilities of IIQ (Budgets/Reporting)

• 8 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

We were looking into whether or not IncidentIQ had the capabilities of forecasting future tickets / scheduled preventative maintenance to generate a report of what parts would be needed/a budget report for the upcoming maintenance. Would this currently be possible?

Example scenario:

We have a UPS in our main data closet that we just replaced batteries for it. We are able to currently set up a scheduled preventative maintenance ticket to auto generate in x-years. It would be nice to have the ability to see what parts are required for this upcoming PM, so that a report could be ran to account for the budget that year. If for instance, we need 24 batteries on hand when that ticket comes up, being able to generate the report to see this upcoming ticket will use 24 batteries (or other parts), for a total cost of $xxxx. 

icon

Best answer by Dakota SDOW 11 December 2023, 22:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Dakota SDOW This is very interesting, and I have contacted some of our team members for advice. Currently, you can add a rule that will add that part to the ticket, but nothing can be visible until that ticket is created. This will need to be taken to Idea Exchange. I love the idea, though! 😄

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Dakota SDOW This is very interesting, and I have contacted some of our team members for advice. Currently, you can add a rule that will add that part to the ticket, but nothing can be visible until that ticket is created. This will need to be taken to Idea Exchange. I love the idea, though! 😄

I have submitted an idea exchange post,