Skip to main content

Am I missing something or is there no way for guests users or non-users to submit forms? I would like to have the form available to be submitted without logging in to IIQ. 

@tiujpatel Thank you for submitting your question.

Just so I can answer your question fully, are you using this with our HR management software? If so, you have to create a local account before you have them submit HR forms if they are not already in the system. 

Thanks Kathryn - we have the HR component but I want to use it within our Ticketing system. We have old equipment that we transfer out from our district to another and I need a form so anyone from another district can submit a form to request the equipment. I don’t want to create guest users because we don’t know who from the district will be submitting the form.  

@tiujpatel Currently, when submitting a form, it needs to come from an account associated with iiQ. You should submit this idea into our Idea Exchange! Here is the link: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

@tiujpatel we have recently added this functionality to iiQ. Anyone who does not have access to iiQ can submit a form through remote support ticketing. As of today, the ticket needs to be created prior to submitting the form. 

The submitter will need to perform the following steps: 

• Submit a ticket through remote support ticketing 
  • Fill in the form attached to the created ticket 

To do that, you will need to activate remote support ticketing and activate the tokenized access for ticket submitters. 

If we want to send a form to a parent to fill is this the only way to do that. 

The submitter will need to perform the following steps: 

• Submit a ticket through remote support ticketing 
  • Fill in the form attached to the created ticket 

@TracieR Yes, that is the process for guest users.