Question

Give Role Agent View of Events / Recurring Events

• 8 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Does anyone know how to give a different Role the same View as an Agent would of the Events module? Currently, only Agents can create an Event directly rather than put in a Event Reservation ticket. The former lets you make recurring Events.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MSchuckert 927f0a5 holmdel Thank you for submitting your question to our Community. 

For events, we only have the basic permissions that are provided based on role. This would be a great enhancement for our events. Please head to Idea Exchange to see if there are ideas to upvote, as well as submit your own. 😄

https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Badge

I am having trouble signing in to this new website. Holmdel. IncidentIQ.com. my email. echristopulos@holmdelschools.org. Password. says invalid. However, I sign in to google my school email and i can read my school email. This i cannot access. Help. 

Badge

I am trying to send a work order ticket. Cannot do this if I cannot access this website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@EChristopulos 7273492 holmdel Thank you for reaching out. I have reached out to your CSM and they will be looping in your iiQ admin. 😄