Skip to main content

I’m working on using the API to access events in order to sync certain ones to a series of Google Calendars. I have been able to generate a call that will grab the information I need from a single event. Unfortunately, I have to know the event ID in order to do that.

Does anyone know what params I need to list all event IDs?

The events module API seems to be undocumented, so it’s been difficult to discover what I need. (And, for a bonus ask… anyone know how to list tickets as well.)

Thanks for your help!

Paul

Good Morning @PMurray 328b4 pps 

I hope you are doing well so far today! 

I just wanted to reach out today to offer some assistance in pulling the Event Id for your district as well as pulling a list of tickets. The best way to achieve both of these would be to use create a custom view for the tickets/events you would like to see and then use an API call to call on that view. For the following API call provided below, you should be able to replace the {} brackets with the information in the bracket to return the results for an Event view.

curl --location 'https://{SITE}.incidentiq.com/api/v1.0/events/query' \
--header 'accept: application/json, text/plain, */*' \
--header 'accept-language: en-US,en;q=0.9' \
--header 'client: WebBrowser v1729649086432' \
--header 'content-type: application/json' \
--header 'priority: u=1, i' \
--header 'productid: 88df910c-91aa-e711-80c2-0004ffa00080' \
--header 'siteid: {SITEID}' \
--header 'user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/129.0.0.0 Safari/537.36' \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer {TOKEN}' \
--data '{"FilterByProduct":true,"RequestOptions":{"Paging":{"PageSize":20,"SortField":"NumberOfAttendees","SortDirection":"Ascending"},"Filters":"{"Facet":"View","Id":"{VIEWID}"}]}}'

If your district would like an API call to return the results of a ticketing view, then you should be able to find that API call in the following documentation below! In addition this this call, there should be additional documentation in this call as well that should be able to help return a viewid for a custom view, but if you may be experiencing any trouble getting the view id, please let me know. Thanks again for reaching out, and I hope you have a great day! 

https://incidentiq.stoplight.io/docs/v1/60beda108fcd9-welcome