Question

Is there any way to save model/mapping views once you click a model to update it?

• 15 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I’m not sure how to explain this, so I recorded a video because it has been driving me insane when trying to update things on the admin side.

https://app.screencastify.com/v3/watch/0qpY5Mz8sGuNfbLfvo9G

I’m trying to update our mapping aliases so they stop mapping assets to models that I turned off last week, but the default view is stuck to 20, and it does NOT save where you were after you click something to edit it. The same thing happens in Models/Model categories. Is there a way to make it stop doing that? I wanted to update all the asset pictures but that page does the same thing, once I get past the first 20, I have to click the next page or open it to 200 again. Even if I go to page 2 of the Models list, it throws me back to page 1 after updating one. 

Help.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TAnders 

I have reached out to our support team to see if this is intended functionality. I will keep you updated when I hear more. 

This makes be think about a recent enhancement with our Mobile App, where your ticket scrolling placement will be preserved once you select a ticket and return to the ticket list.