Solved

Report - # of tickets where actions were taken

• 13 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hello,

I’m looking to pull a daily report of the number of tickets in which an action was taken - for instance the ticket was started or an action was added. Often I have In Progress tickets that don’t close for days because I am waiting on other people, but I want to see how many tickets have had work done aka an action or comment added, each day.

Thank you,
​​​​​​​Lauren

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 15 September 2023, 17:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lluckert Thank you for submitting your question to our Community. 

This filter will show the tickets that were updated that day. I saved it as a new view. You can add and adjust columns to show the information that you want:

You can adjust the time to export the SFTP at the end of the day. 

I hope this helps 😄

Badge

This is what I was looking for! Thank you!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lluckert LOVE TO HEAR IT! 😄 Happy to help. 

Would this suggested solution also include tickets where the requestor updated it?

I have a similar use case, but would like to only pull tickets that agents updated that day to create a list of the issues actioned on in a given day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@KFarwell 620f885 rentonschools You could filter by Role - agent! If you add that filter, it could help. 

I tried this and it doesn’t have the intended affect- it limits the tickets to only those submitted by agents. It doesn’t produce a list of tickets last updated by agents more than the stale filter

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@KFarwell 620f885 rentonschools I would suggest adding this to our Idea Exchange then. https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas 😄