Question

send monthly reports to supervisor or campus admistrator

• 12 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Is there a way to send monthly reports to school administrators and supervisors on tickets and/or broken devices for tracking purposes? I know there is the analytics report but it only downloads in a pdf or image file which really doesn’t look good. Is there a way I can automate this process to where it is done every month to certain people?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@CKent 563a94a sheldonisd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

Are you able to use an SFTP export? Within a custom view, you can adjust when the information is exported. Would this solve what you are looking for? 

Badge

@Kathryn Carter I don’t see that option in view designer, when I click the export tab it is blank, that would be helpful though if I had it so I guess my next question is how do I get that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@CKent 563a94a sheldonisd This will need to be in a custom view you create. Have you created those before? 

Badge

I figured out how to create it the custom view so is there a way I can share it with a user who is not an agent because that’s my only option, Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@CKent 563a94a sheldonisd Can you provide me a screenshot of what you are seeing? You should see what is shown in this thread: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CKent 563a94a sheldonisd 

Currently users have to be agent or admin role to see those custom views. But our team is working on enhancing this capabilities with permissions. Please keep a look out in the community for when this enhancement is live 😁