Question

Sidebar ticket count not updating

• 21 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

With the new sidebar, my custom views for tickets no longer show accurate numbers alongside the name of the view. This incorrect count will follow over into another browser or device, and clearing cookies for the site does not have an impact on the number.

I also noticed that the views are no longer in alphabetical order. They were seemingly random, so I am working on renaming them to include numbers to help organize.

Here’s a photo to show which number I’m referencing:

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@meyeral Thank you for submitting your question. 

Our dev team is aware and is working on this! Thank you for letting us know and be on the lookout for updates on this 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Kathryn Carter Just here to confirm the sidebar counts are accurate. I do see a little bit of a delay, less than 5 minutes, which is much more reasonable for my workflow.

Thank you for getting this to the Dev team and for letting me know it should have been resolved in the last office hours session 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@meyeral So glad it is working more consistently for you! Office Hours is always a good place to follow up on these questions! 😄

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

This seems to be a thing again, my own custom views aren’t updating and I have had a number of agents report to me that their views are no longer updating as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders Reported! Thanks for updating us. I will let you know if I hear anything from them. 😄

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I’ve also noticed that this isn’t always consistent lately. I’ve had a few people reach out to me about it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jclark16 - Thank you for letting us know. I will add your comment in the support ticket for this issue. We will keep you all updated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jclark16 and @TAnders 

This issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.