Question

Unlock fields or hide them in Events

• 7 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello, 

Is there a way we can unlock and hide fields in Events? These are just two example of fields that are not needed in events. There are a few others we would like to hide as they are not pertinent for Guest users or organizations. Here are some of the others we would like to hide for them as they would just cause confusion. The organizations that we rent to would span multiple buildings. 

School ID

Employment

Grade

Assigned Rooms

2 replies

Badge

Hi @vannattar, thank you for sharing these insights -- You have perfect timing! I’m a member of the Product team at iiQ, and Events is one area for which I’m responsible. 

We’re actually working right now on enhancing the current Public URL to request facility rental (and Guest user that’s created from that public URL) to handle collection of organization information, custom fields for organizations, and more. What we’re working on may help, but I would love the opportunity to talk it over with you on a quick call to make sure we truly meet your district’s needs in this area. If you’re willing, I’ll send you an email to set up a time to speak. 

In the meantime, I’m seeing all of the great information you’ve been sharing about the Events product, sharing the insights with our user experience and engineering team members, and thinking about the direction of our development in a way that will hopefully make your life a lot easier!

Badge +1

Absolutely. Let me know when you want to connect and I will get our facilities rental coordinator lined up also.