Question

Can you create internal change management tickets for Incident IQ changes to be performed by iIQ site admins

• 16 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would like to be able to create Tickets to track desired Change Management items.  

Like adjusting ticket templates, and what not.  Creating that as a ticket for myself so track my work.  

Can I do that, or am I missing something?  

Thanks,

Allyn

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@RTSD26_AllynJ Good Morning!

I don’t think there is a problem with this. I suggest creating your category for the issue you want; then, you can create the ticket and assign it to yourself or whoever else needs it. I would also suggest creating a custom view to see what needs to be accomplished. I hope this helps 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge

Well it seems like anything connected to the embedded “IncidentIQ” software is kinda hardcoded to your own side, so you can use it as a ticketing platform for the product.  

So is the suggestion to go into perhaps “Other Requests” and build out the Change Management Stuff from there?    

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@RTSD26_AllynJ I would absolutely suggest that! Additionally, you can make it so that only agents or admins are able to see that request. I hope this helps!