Question

Custom Name Broken ???

• 29 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

In the Custom Name > ticket wizard. We have “ Other Requests “ being changed to the word Technology.

This was working great now all our tickets come in with “ Other Requests” Pinned to the ticket. (( shown below )) it Seems to have changed around Mid to late Dec.

While this is not “hurting anything” it’s frustrating to say the least… Anyone else having this problem. We did Open a ticket with Support but not much back as a solution goes so far.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@ADeLacy 640001e ghsd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

I reached out to support, and it looks like there was some miscommunication between the team, but they are working on this for you now. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Kathryn Carter I didn’t realize it at first, but ours is doing the same thing with the Provisioning issue category (we mapped it to say Staff and Student Accounts). Is this going to be a global fix? or will it be a fix per site?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@AWhipple If you are also experiencing this, please submit a ticket to support as well. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Kathryn Carter our district is also seeing this issue. Most of our Custom Names are showing the default name, instead of our custom mapped names. I will submit a ticket for us as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@ADeLacy 640001e ghsd @AWhipple @Erica Our team has released this, and it is not working as intended. They are looking into this! Please be on the lookout for updates within those tickets 😄