Solved

How to add form when viewing ticket?

When I click on the drop down menu and click on “attach form”, there are no options for me to be able to select a form. 

I followed the instructions at 

but still no forms shows up via drop down menu or via rules. 

I created a form via custom fields and included “iiQ form” field, still nothing in drop down or in rules. 

I created a template ticket, still nothing in drop down or in rules. 

I tried quick ticket, still nothing. 

What am I missing?

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 28 May 2024, 14:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@WBlue 3e1ca monroeric Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I am trying to locate your forms on your site. What is the name of one or two of them? 

@WBlue 3e1ca monroeric Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I am trying to locate your forms on your site. What is the name of one or two of them? 

Hi Kathryn

I tried multiple ways to get just one form to display in a ticket, tried multiple combinations, and nothing worked. I ended up deleting them all just to make sure it does not inadvertently pop up in places I dont want it to for our end-users. 

But if you could guide me through the process, I’ll try again. Where do I first create a form

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@WBlue 3e1ca monroeric Do you have the app “Forms for IT” downloaded? That would be the first step. Then, you will be able to access the option to create forms: