IIQ not responding correctly

• 7 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

We are not able to create a new asset. We are also not able to create a new ticket. When we try, it shows as submitted and then instantly shows as deleted. When I try to put a ticket in for IIQ, It says the same...submitted and deleted. This is the only way I have found to let IIQ know about the issue.

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was going to post the same thing until I saw they have a status page: http://status.incidentiq.com/ and are already aware of the issue. :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Yeah, didn’t see that until after I posted. However it does look like more issues are happening other than what they are reporting.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am now getting reports that our teachers are not able to submit ticket via email. They are getting a bounce back email from IIQ.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lpreedom & @BCHSJAnderson Thank you for submitting your concerns. 

Our team is currently working on it & I will update you once we know more! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m thinking that it’s an AT&T backbone issue. There are a few services that we use that are having issues this morning in addition to IIQ, and traces all point to AT&T.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I created a ticket with their support but because of the issue, I had no idea if it was created or not.   Did eventually get a message back they are having issues.   And all of this was before they posted they are having issues. 

There should be other ways to reach support than just their ticket system since their ticket system is having issues - chat, easy to find support number, etc

Userlevel 2
Badge

@GWade I agree. I had done a bunch of troubleshooting on my end (clearing cache, resetting Chrome, trying other browsers, etc.) before creating a ticket which went sideways.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Good Morning, We are still monitoring the slowness of our site. Thank you for your patience as we handle the situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Site responsiveness and all platform performance metrics have been normal since around 10:15 AM. Current mitigation steps are working as intended and we are working on additional improvements to prevent this situation from occurring going forward. We completely understand how critical the Incident IQ platform is to supporting K-12 workflows and appreciate everyone's patience as we worked to resolve this issue.