Solved

Needing help with my email bouncing in ticket email threads and notification

• 13 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi, I am am IIQ Administrator in our newly Launched IIQ Ticket system. I am not receiving any notification emails even through all notifications are turned on in my settings. 

Also, my emails are bouncing in the ticket threads as I process a ticket. Here is the error.

Oct 12, 2023 10:12 AM -- Email bounced. Type: Permanent, Sub-type: OnAccountSuppressionList [ ReportingMTA: dns; amazonses.com, Details: Amazon SES did not send the message to this address because it is on the suppression list for your account. For more information about removing addresses from the suppression list, see the Amazon SES Developer Guide at https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/sending-email-suppression-list.html ]

Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 17 May 2024, 19:35

View original

5 replies

Badge

issue resolved, used different email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@MSmith 20667d nrcollab Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

I am glad you were able to resolve the issue on your own. 

We are having this issue as well. Does anyone have any more information? We are not able to use another email to get around it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@KRogers 970b53 ccsre1  We have been receiving reports about this. Please submit this to our Support Team and they will be able to assist you further. 

Thank you, I will email support. Take care!