Solved

Shortcut Button ?

• 10 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Is it possible to Pin / add a shortcut so it’s less clicks to access ?

Currently we have a working shortcut that will take a ticket and move it From our Tech queue to the Facilities queue and vis versa.  The issue is making it a bit easier to access. 

Right now you have to “start ticket > click Shortcuts > click all shortcuts > click the custom shortcut then Run.  

Please tell me we can Pin this any higher, or at least reduce the clicks ?

icon

Best answer by ADeLacy 11 January 2024, 18:27

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@ADeLacy 640001e ghsd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

At this time there is not a way to pin those shortcuts, however here is an idea that might help this workflow: 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Ok so I guess our issue is it’s not remembering the “last used shortcut”

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@davecarty One of our experts on shortcuts, any insight on this? Upon testing @ADeLacy 640001e ghsd , the last shortcut used will populate as the first shortcut option. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

It looks like you have to trigger it about 4-5 times then it will remember so partial fix at least… it may be delay after use.

Still wish there was a way to Pin a shortcut !  but this is a bit better. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@ADeLacy 640001e ghsd You can always submit an idea for this to our Idea Exchange! https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@ADeLacy 640001e ghsd, for “last shortcut used” are you talking about the download of last 5 used?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Yeah , It does show this for me now after about 4 times using the shortcut… I wish we could Pin it somehow but a bit better then not showing for us.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Having to use it multiple times for it to show up in the recently used list is odd. It shows up after one use for me. Might be a caching issue. I’d try another computer or browser to see if the issue follows.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@davecarty I agree. It should show up after one use; it is interesting that it doesn’t @ADeLacy 640001e ghsd 

As Dave suggested, there might be a caching issue on your end, so I would try clearing those out and a new browser.