Solved

Subtask visibility in Mobile

Where can you see subtasks on the iiQ app?  I am not sure if I am missing a setting or what, but tickets that I can see subtasks on the web I am not able to see them on the iiQ app.  It is VERY important for our agents to be able to see their subtasks for tickets as some tickets have 30-50 tasks to do for preventative maintenance.  Please help

Thank you

Teara 

icon

Best answer by Layla Stone 24 June 2024, 15:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Teara Coulombe Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

For Subtasks in Mobile, we are only able to see the number of Subtasks and Subtickets on the ticket, not the actual Subtasks/Subtickets. You can find that number on the ticket timeline tab. 

For now, you can submit this as an idea to our idea Exchange here: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

No solution was made for seeing subtasks in the mobile app at this time.  Waiting on enhancements to be made to the app.

Userlevel 4

@Teara Coulombe 

I am excited to let you know that the mobile app now supports subtask visibility, which is live and in production. Your agents can quickly view, complete, or delete subtasks within the Subtasks tab on the mobile app.

AD_4nXcrZoY5CBynPxLn0Pe6PMLvKbETxC6H9sQj0QNW6B3loj6AZCJHcwsjjf6yndV1MIc466Y3E2sGc90XJEwEB3pirM_kFg10NZr_ehL2VOhbtLG26CkKYPzeHyans_7rGN_FgO0QNMEfBKeVfGcJDXABzTo?key=qL0Yk-OfSZF8v9_Y6zRYcw