Question

Visible to Requestor checkbox - Adding Action

• 30 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

The “Visible to requestor” checkbox is defaulted to on when adding action items to a ticket (unless it’s a shortcut we’ve set up where we can uncheck the box). Where can I find the setting to turn this off for action items (that are not our shortcuts)?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@dmcconkey Thank you for submitting your question to our Community. 

Please go comment and upvote on this idea to see this: 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for submitting my question. I see you’ve referred me to the Default Comment Setting, but that is  a little different than what I’m after. So I think mine and that topic are still being treated as two separate issues. Is that correct? Just trying to understand.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@dmcconkey I apologize, I used the wrong link. Here ya go: 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Kathryn Carter Sorry, these two community items are not really what I’m referring to at all.

In the attached image where I’ve picked a standard action item, the “visible to requestor” checkbox is checked automatically. I just want the option to set as a default for that box to always be unchecked. Does that option currently exist, and if so, where can I find that setting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@dmcconkey That setting is not currently available. Please submit this to our Idea Exchange:https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas