Solved

why am I getting this on the tickets I submit "undefined submitted the ticket " and how to I make it stop !

Badge

I get this wording on every ticket i write now. I never did before.” undefined submitted the ticket “

why? and how to I stop it?

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 30 May 2024, 16:25

View original

6 replies

Badge

after I finish writing up a ticket and  I click to submit it to who it is to go to. on the bottom I see a yellow circle with what looks like a snow flake in it and this wording next to it “incident iq message undefined submitted the ticket”  now I never had that before I use to have Teresa Langan submitted the ticket.

And I also can’t add any followers anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@TLangan 367fea9 longwoodcsd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I am looking into this now. Thank you for your patience. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@TLangan 367fea9 longwoodcsd Looks like you do not have the submit ticket permissions on your user policy. Did you recently switch to the new enhanced permissions? I would reach out to your admin for this. 

Badge

Thank you Kathryn for the help you gave me. It really helps me out a lot. I have not changed anything on my end at all. so let me understand you correctly. I am entering an ticket BUT i am not allowed to submit it? someone else has to or is doing it and that's what that means? thats why i’m getting that message?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@TLangan 367fea9 longwoodcsd Please reach out to your admin to make sure your permissions are correct. It looks like that could be the cause, but your admin will need to be the one to adjust it. 

Badge

ok thank you so very much I will do just that.