Question

Setting users to multiple locations

• 1 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I am going to experiment with this today, but I wanted to ask if anyone else had tried experimenting with getting users “assigned” to multiple locations inside of IIQ. It would be mainly for end users being able to submit a ticket at each of their assigned sites, but being able to choose which one they’re having the issue at. For example, our school nurses float between 2-3 sites each, but they only have their single primary site. We have just set up a new work flow in our account automation to add these users with multiple sites into the corresponding site Google Groups. I was thinking if I sync users in by those groups, it may allow me to give them access to the sites without having to do it manually, but not sure.

Is it even possible to use the permissions for “users assigned location” for multiple locations? If anyone has tried, let me know please.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I believe you can adjust the permissions of those nurses to be able to submit tickets to additional locations. The users will have to select the location for which they are submitting their tickets. Here is the screenshot of the permission, under the ticket tab. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Yeah I have done that for a few, but it’s a manual process, I was hoping to be able to automate it through our Google SSO. My test last week didn’t seem to do that though so that’s a bummer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders Get ready for the new permissions overhaul - it will make this process easier! 😄